Stitched Leather Fire Helmet Chin Strap-
- 5/8” wide 9/10 oz. leather
- Stitched edges
- 29” overall length when extended
- NFPA Approved postman slide buckle for quick tightening and loosening of your helmet
- Oversized Side Squeeze connection buckle for quick helmet release with a gloved hand
- Add Trial-Sized Loc-Tite to screws to ensure they won’t come out over time.
- Up to 7 characters (no symbols) to appear on chinstrap.
- Hand painted text on all text.
Color Choices Include-
- Black Leather, Red Stitching, and Nickel Hardware
- Black Leather, Black Stitching, and Black Hardware
- Rustic Brown Leather, White Stitching, and Brass Hardware
- Rustic Brown Leather, Black Stitching, and Black Hardware
- Red Leather, Black Stitching, and Brass Hardware
- Pink Leather, Black Stitching, and Nickel Hardware
- Blue Leather, Black Stitching, and Nickel Hardware
- Green Leather, Black Stitching, and Nickel Hardware
- Tailboard Tan Leather, Black Stitching, and Nickel Hardware
- Attaches to Cairns N6A, Cairns N5A, OR Phenix TL2 with no adapters
- Can attach to other helmet options with the removal of a screw and installation of adapter
Custom Products ship within 4 weeks or your money back.
Post Fire Decontamination Recommendations
All of our leather products are sealed to prevent the absorption of large contaminants and particulates. If your equipment enters the IDLH we recommend washing off the large particulates with copious amounts of water and a soft bristle brush. For a more in depth decontamination use a mild detergent (Joy, Dawn, or car soap) along with water and a soft bristle brush. Once clean let air dry out of direct sunlight. Our equipment should not be placed in an extractor or dryer. These recommendations are based off of UL Contamination of firefighter personal protective equipment and skin and the effectiveness of decontamination procedures. The study may be found at https://ulfirefightersafety.org/docs/FentEtAl_JOEH2017.pdf