Custom Postman Slide Leather Firefighting Glove Strap-
Fully Involved Leatherworks Custom First Responder Gear is handmade with a limited lifetime warranty for Firefighters and Medics. Our 5/8” wide leather glove straps exceed what you normally get from a Boston Leather. They are made from 9/10 oz American Zebu Hides. These hides are brought to our shop and then hand cut. Each piece of leather for our straps are hand dyed using Oil Dye. This Oil dye will not come off, and helps ensure that your product will not crack, fade, or lose color over time. Thick enough to take the abuse from the job of fire and EMS, but supple enough to be comfortable. Our handcrafted products feature stitched edges, tough hardware, limited lifetime warranty, and the best customer service in the industry. Each product is sealed to prevent bleeding onto uniforms and the ability to be washable for decon. Being a Firefighter Owned and Operated business, we test our products to the max before putting them on your back. Our products are made to last, and will ride with you through many years, if not your entire career.
- 5/8” wide 9/10 oz. leather
- Stitched edges
- NFPA Approved postman slide buckle for quick tightening and loosening of your extrication or structural firefighting gloves
- Oversized Side Squeeze connection buckle for quick release even with a gloved hand
- Up to 7 characters (no symbols) to appear on chinstrap.
- Hand painted text on all text.
Color Choices Include-
- Black Leather, Red Stitching, and Nickel Hardware
- Black Leather, Black Stitching, and Black Hardware
- Rustic Brown Leather, White Stitching, and Brass Hardware
- Rustic Brown Leather, Black Stitching, and Black Hardware
- Red Leather, Black Stitching, and Brass Hardware
- Pink Leather, Black Stitching, and Nickel Hardware
- Blue Leather, Black Stitching, and Nickel Hardware
- Green Leather, Black Stitching, and Nickel Hardware
- Tailboard Tan Leather, Black Stitching, and Nickel Hardware
In Stock Products ship the same or next business day.
Post Fire Decontamination Recommendations
All of our leather products are sealed to prevent the absorption of large contaminants and particulates. If your equipment enters the IDLH we recommend washing off the large particulates with copious amounts of water and a soft bristle brush. For a more in depth decontamination use a mild detergent (Joy, Dawn, or car soap) along with water and a soft bristle brush. Once clean let air dry out of direct sunlight. Our equipment should not be placed in an extractor or dryer. These recommendations are based off of UL Contamination of firefighter personal protective equipment and skin and the effectiveness of decontamination procedures. The study may be found at https://ulfirefightersafety.org/docs/FentEtAl_JOEH2017.pdf