Custom MSA Scott Mask Shield-
Fully Involved Leatherworks Custom MSA SCBA Mask Shield is the perfect solution for protecting your SCBA Mask from scratches and abrasion when not in use. Many of our customers prefer to keep these on their masks during shifts, when attached to SCBA, on alarm/vehicle accident calls where they must wear their SCBA, but not necessarily using the face piece, etc.
Our SCBA Mask Shields are designed from 6+ oz. full grain USA leather, hand cut, sewn, and assembled.
- 4 Week or less Customization time or your money back.
- Designed for MSA G1 and similar shaped masks.
- Top quality 9+ oz. leather.
- Bungee placed to contain the shield to your mask when traveling.
- Two sided snap for quick bungee release, but secure when traveling.
Color Choices Include-
- -Leather Color
- -Hardware Color
- -Stock or Personalized Logos and Images (images can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval)
- -Two Lines of Text with color and outline choice
Add Extended Training Bungee to your order for use while wearing the Mask Shield for blackout simulation. This bungee is 34" long and will retain the Mask Shield to your mask and head while wearing full PPE.
In Stock Products ship the same or next business day.
Post Fire Decontamination Recommendations
All of our leather products are sealed to prevent the absorption of large contaminants and particulates. If your equipment enters the IDLH we recommend washing off the large particulates with copious amounts of water and a soft bristle brush. For a more in depth decontamination use a mild detergent (Joy, Dawn, or car soap) along with water and a soft bristle brush. Once clean let air dry out of direct sunlight. Our equipment should not be placed in an extractor or dryer. These recommendations are based off of UL Contamination of firefighter personal protective equipment and skin and the effectiveness of decontamination procedures. The study may be found at